- Sleeps up to 4 adults very comfortably on 1 double bed and one double sofa bed..
- Secure lockable front door..
- Electric Heater..
- Mini Kitchen – with Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, mini fridge (45 ltr capacity), double electric hob, sink with hot and cold water taps..
- 19inch Colour Television with Freeview..
- Table and chairs for inside dining..
- En suite with toilet and hand basin..
- We provide cabins with cutlery, crockery, toilet rolls, dish clothes..
Things you do need to bring with you.
- Sleeping Bags/bed clothes/Pillows -Sleeping bag sets can be hired from site which includes sleeping bag with pillow and pillow cover, priced at £5 per set, must be pre booked before arrival as we cannot guarantee availability of these sets unless pre booked.
- Picnic Table.
- Fire Pit for your camp fire, logs are available from site.. ( Only wood purchased from our site may be burned on the camp fires)..
- Guests are welcome to bbq (guests own) outside the cabins..
Our Wonderful Wigwams:
Aunt Rachel’s / Causeway Wigwams have added a number of new facilities in the past year, these include a new reception area / shop and games room. This has been a great addition for our guests and has created a terrific hub for all staying in the Cottages or in the Glamping pods.
Our new shop facilities include:
- Range of hot and chilled drinks available
- Wigwam souvenirs
- We also supply logs for the campfires onsite
Our new games room has been a great hit with our guests, lots of things to do and a great place to relax. The games room includes:
- A TV Area with large Plasma screen
- Seating area
- Full size pool table
- Air Hockey table
We’ve also added a safe, purpose-built play area which is a fun facility for any happy family holiday. Suitable for ages 4 – 16 years. Including:
- Round swings with soft rubber ground
- Tyre swings / obstacle course
- Safe grassy area for kids to run about
- Indoor Go Karting
Book A Wigwam