1. Rental Term: From agreed arrival date to departure date
2. Rental Rate: As agreed through correspondence with owner/ landlord and booking party
3. A 10% deposit is requested to be paid at the time of booking or no later than 7 days after. We hold the right to re-advertise the selected period if deposit is not received within this time. 4. The remaining balance must be paid on arrival by the tenant.
5. Initial deposit is non-refundable.
6. Rental rates include heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
1. Bookings are arranged on a Saturday to Saturday basis unless previously arranged with the landlord.
2. The accommodation must be vacant by 10.00pm on the day of departure to allow for cleaning arrangements and preparation for next tenants.
3. Only the agreed number of persons may occupy the accommodation.
4. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. Tenants are responsible for keeping the accommodation at an acceptable standard of cleanliness.
6. Tenants must behave in a manner which will not cause disruption or upset to the local inhabitants.
7. Smoking is not prohibited within the accommodation.
8. Pets are permitted within the accommodation only with prior arrangement with the owner.
9. Damages, complaints or disrepair must be reported to the landlord at the tenant’s earliest convenience.
10. Damages to the accommodation to include furnishings and interior may result in additional charge at the discretion of the landlord.
11. The landlord does not claim liability for any injury, loss, damages, accidents or expenses that occur within the premises or for any other cause related to the rental of the accommodation. The landlord advises that appropriate insurance is obtained to cover property and persons for the duration of the rental.